Friday, August 21, 2009

Hotel Tricia, Arlington

I'll include another post with all of the goings-on from the past two weeks, but here is a special feature on the latest iteration of "Hotel Tricia." It's Hotel Tricia, Arlington...with a private guest room for the first time ever!

On Monday the 10th, I signed a lease on a fantastic two bedroom condo in Kathryn's building and on Saturday the 15th, with the help of movers and friends, I moved in to this gigantic new home. I could hardly contain my excitement--there is a second bedroom (guest room/office), and amazing features like a dishwasher, which I promptly put to use as I was unpacking the kitchen.

Here are some photos of the new place, before my stuff arrived.

Living/Dining Room


Kitchen (it's kind of small, and you can't see the dishwasher...)


The hallway, with three of the six closets!


Guest room/Home Office


Master Bedroom


Bathroom

1 comment:

Mary said...

I just re-discovered your blog this week when I came back to work and found it among my Favorites. I love your new place -- especially those beautiful hardwood floors!