Allie, my niece who's about to turn four years old this weekend, has many funny moments. She picks up all kinds of things from her big sisters--like the other night, she told me "Aunt Tricia, this lady's outfit is disastrous. It's disastrous AND its ridiculous." One of our family favorites, though was when Allie said, M. O. G. Mommy! Meaning, of course, OMG. We use it so much that my iPhone recognizes MOG when I type it.
Tonight I finally made it to the Float Into Yoga 3 Workshop. It started last Thursday but I was recovering from the plague and couldn't go. WHOA, it was hard. I have to say I spent most of the class--which tonight focused on arm balancing--trying poses without much success. There was a whole core series where I discovered core muscles I had never felt before. I did also have some adjustments that made poses deeper and more difficult. I'm already sore--I can only imagine what tomorrow will be like! I do know that I'd better make sure to avoid wearing heels for the next two Thursdays--it just makes you tighter. Anyway, it's a good challenge and even though the class is 90 minutes long, it really flew by. I was actually up for doing a little more when it was time to finish.
Kathmandu without monsoons is great!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment