Recently, I was visiting with my friends Elaina and Rob at their home in Baltimore. One of the many things I admire about this couple is their ability in the kitchen--Elaina in particular is a stellar baker. She made some oatmeal cookies for us to enjoy with dessert after my first adventure with tofu.
Enjoying the oatmeal cookies while Elaina shared the tale of her recipe sleuthing, I mentioned that these oatmeal cookies reminded me a bit of my beloved Salty Oat cookies at Teaism. Elaina and Rob have not yet had the pleasure--so I had to explain how there are now three varieties of Salty Oat cookie. After sharing the old dilemma...which Salty Oat to get, Elaina noted that if there were two, you would have to go with a friend or a date, each get one and share.
Rob noted now that there are three varieties of Salty Oat, "that just might be a good reason to have or be a third wheel!"
Kathmandu without monsoons is great!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment