Tuesday, January 19, 2016

IHOT 2.0: Bonus project

I'm a total sucker for a sale and even more...an efficiency nerd.  Enter The Container Store's annual Elfa sale and the result is a couple of bonus projects prior to the launch of IHOT 2.0.

A Container Store professional organizer came to my home and witnessed my two most cluttered closets:
This is the utility closet under my stairs--and it usually has even more stuff that I had already removed when I remembered to take a "before" photo.

And here is a little photo montage of all the stuff that was in my guest closet.  

So, a consultation, some purging, some moolah and 3 hours of installation layer, I have two clean closets!  The guest closet is not quite finished.  I have to figure out what to do with the huge quantity of photo albums I own.
Look!  Empty shelves!

And here, you can actually see the stuff:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's totally awesome! There is hope to break the storage curse...LOL! Keep the posts coming please! XO SR