Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snowzilla 2016

A little over 24 hours in to Snowzilla 2016, and I have to say so far so good.  Here's the view from my door at 2:20pm yesterday:

And here's the view just now, thanks to my energetic neighbors who shoveled my steps!

I still have power, I had a nice fire last night and I'm gleefully making my way through a pre-renovation to do list that mostly involves me trying to figure out how to fit my downstairs into my upstairs.  I can't handle being surrounded by clutter, so I have to be creative and strategic.  I've also got a growing pile of sell or donate stuff.

And, I have finalized all of my decor selections for IHOT 2.0. Here they are:
Carpet for upstairs, engineered hardwood downstairs, white shaker style cabinets with a deep blue Cambria countertop, Italian ceramic tile backsplash and "morning fog" will be the primary wall color.

I have a couple of accent colors to decide on, some light fixtures to purchase and a building permit to secure.  Will be a busy week after we dig out.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Ooo fancy! Though I'm partial to the red :)