So this morning, I met with the electrician and reviewed all his tasks. Determined locations of all the switches and outlets. Explained to him about my Dad's requirements for all electrical fixtures, and even tag teamed with him on my trip to Arlington County Buildings Department, where I contributed still more to our local government by successfully pulling a permit for the plumbing work in the wall.
I had no idea what to expect when I came home today but it turns out this crew moves fast and makes a big difference in a day! Ladies and gentleman, I now have an open concept kitchen:
All of the linoleum is gone from the kitchen and a good amount of the rough in work for the electrical has been done. And the pipes have been re-routed...and the pass through is totally gone.
Tomorrow evening I leave for a long weekend in NYC and I can only imagine what I'll see when I come home on Sunday!


1 comment:
I miss the linoleum :( JK!!! Looking good safe travels :)
Post a Comment