Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 9 and Part 1 of Day 10

I was excited to get back to the studio yesterday for the first time in about a week.  I was wondering how I'd feel given that usually a week away from yoga means a really difficult practice when you return.  It was a good practice, though, and I was pleased to find that although I was tighter than I had been the week prior, the time away was not as complete a setback as it has been in the past.

So this morning, I grudgingly dragged myself out of bed to go to class one of the day--going to have six days of two classes to make up for being away--and ta-dah!  It was really hard!  I was persistent and felt really good afterwards, but clearly my body still has some catching up to do.  I think part of it was the early morning...we'll see what happens when I go back tonight.

No comments: