Anyway, I start the 21 Day Challenge tomorrow. The pose of the month...Bird of Paradise! YES! Something I can actually do--unlike May's pose, lolosana/tolasana which maybe I will be able to do by the end of the challenge.
This time around, making it to 21 classes in 21 days will actually be more of a challenge than it was in January. I'll be away for two weekends and may have a work conflict during the week of the 12th--so there will be some doubling up going on, which will be interesting.I've been giving a lot of thought to my intention with this challenge. Last time, my goal was twofold--to see if I could do it and to make time for myself when I normally would not have. Now, I have no hesitation about my ability to do it. I'm really looking forward to the improvement in my practice--I've been keeping up with 3-4 times a week, but the progress one makes going every day just can't be matched. I'm curious to see how my body will change--back in January this helped me get past a weight loss plateau. I have been working on matching the picture in my mind's eye to what my body actually looks like--so I think I might spend some time working with that idea as I practice.
Anyway, let the soreness and progress begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment