Good morning!
Well, I dragged myself out of bed at the butt crack of dawn to get to a 6:30am Yoga class this morning. This marks the first time that I've practiced Yoga more than once in a 12 hour period--but that will probably be old news by the time this challenge is over!
One benefit of Yoga first thing in the morning is that my mind is pretty quiet--no caffeine yet. So it was a little easier to focus this morning but I was also a little tired from last night's practice, so today it was the physical that was the challenge. Definitely no jump backs or full chatarungas this morning.
Of course, arriving at the studio it was dark and so it was interesting to walk out into the daylight; a neat metaphor of the practice. All in all, a good way to start the day.
Kathmandu without monsoons is great!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment