I took a break yesterday because I had a party to go to in the evening and a busy day--there isn't a morning class on Thursdays, so it just wasn't working with my schedule. As I headed back to the studio today, I realized that I had missed going yesterday--this usually happens after a few days of continuous exercise. If I take a break, even if it seems necessary, I definitely miss the activity.
Today I made some progress towards binds--in extended side angle and also Bird of Paradise--I was able to touch my fingers in Bird of Paradise. It's not time to give up the strap just yet, though. Overall, it was a good practice although I had some trouble quieting my mind for the first few minutes.
I'll be doing two classes a day for the next three days...should be interesting!
Kathmandu without monsoons is great!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment